Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's been forever since I updated!

Holy cow! I just realized it's been over a month since I updated this thing. But I have very good excuses.

  • Some family things have come into play, as they often do. We had a bit of an emergency with one of the kids, but hopefully that is taken care of.
  • I've also got a weekly show now on TalkMarketingNow.com. It's at 11 PM on Tuesday nights Eastern time. It's called "Savvy Marketing," and it covers a wide range of topics dealing with marketing and making money.
  • I have also been involved with several JV projects. It's been a crazy ride, but it is a lot of fun and it's just going to get better.
  • I have also been working on my upcoming book - Cookie Jar Money. It is about helping moms make money from home. The rough draft is done and I hope to have the final edition ready within the next two weeks.
  • I also have a few other projects that are in the works.
So, as you can see, I have been a very busy woman.

Over the next few weeks, I will hopefully be writing more on this blog and trying to consolidate things from other blogs to this one. (Wish me luck!)


3 comments:

Rick Hodge said...

Just got your report for legacy book. Interesting, different what do you charge to write book? If the book is 100 pages how much does it cost to get transcribed and published? What do you charge? Do you ever do video interviews??

I would like to know more about this. Tell me more about your offline report as I am in that biz.

Thanks, Rick Hodge
socialmediamobileconsultants@gmail.com
www.socialmediamobileconsultants.com

Rick Hodge said...

Let me know about your next WSO when it's ready.

Shay :o) said...

I just saw these comments! Ack!

Are you on my list? The link is in the report, and my weekly newsletter gives out tons of info on this stuff.

If you're on my list, you'll also be notified about my newest Hotsheets, too. :)