Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"I could never do what you do...."

I hear this from a lot of people I talk to about a home business. They want to work from home, but they have some mental picture that is frightening to them! Like what I do is so hard....HA!

Let's take a look at a typical day (Monday-Friday) for me:


  • I wake up around 8 or 9-ish. No alarm clock for me. In the summer, I wake up when my body has had enough rest - not when the electronic rooster crows for me. (During the school year, the kids and I do set the alarm for 8 am. Yeah, I know. Life is tough.)
  • We have breakfast. I sometimes make a big breakfast and sometimes we have something easy.
  • I make some coffee and sit down at the computer. I answer emails and post online for about an hour.
  • I do some kind of reading or training for about an hour.
  • I spend time with the kids and the hubby until around 2 pm.
  • I make phone calls for about an hour. These are people who have contacted me and have asked for info - not cold calling!
  • The rest of the day/evening is for me and the family to do what we want.

I work around 2-3 hours a day. Weekends are for family time.

See? There is nothing magical about what I do.

Anyone can do what I do from home.

I don't ask a boss when I can take off,

when I can go out of town,

or when I can go out for lunch - I really am in control of my own life.

My business can be done anywhere you have a cell phone and the Internet.

Do you want your life back?

No more dropping kids off at daycare and missed memories.

No more having someone dictate how you live your life.

Contact me at shay.rockhold@gmail.com for information

about how you can change your future.

No comments: